Other Websites: Archives
Please Note: All links to external web pages (i.e. Not within this site) will be opened up in a new Browser Window on top of the Christopher Reeve Homepage. Once you've finished reading the external web page, all you need to do is close that Browser Window and the Christopher Reeve Homepage will still be there.
- CNN reports:
- February, 1996: Larry King's interview of Christopher Reeve - includes pictures.
- September 13,
1995 report on Christopher Reeve.
- October 17, 1995: "Reeve leaves rehab to present award".
- April 9, 1997: "Reeve turns creative energies to directing".
- May 16, 1997: "Reeve reports sensations in spine, arms, legs".
- April 28, 1998: "Reeve memoir tells of despair following accident" (with book excerpt).
- May 22, 1998: "Reeve 'flattered,' but won't run for Congress" (with photo).
- May 31, 1998: "Christopher Reeve says he'll walk in 5 years".
- September 22, 1998: "Reeve urges spinal cord injury database" (with photo).
- November 12, 1998: "Reeve: 'Rear Window' showcases new technology" (with photo).
- May 14, 1999: "Reeve says video creates false impression".
- October 18, 2000: "TalkBack Live: Did Last Night's Presidential Debate Sway Undecided Voters?".
- CNN reports: March 8, 2001: "Researchers await Bush decision on stem cells".
- July 25, 2001: "Reeve: Fund embryonic stem cell research".
- July 29, 2001: "Christopher Reeve on politics and stem cell research".
- July 29, 2001: "Christopher Reeve urges embryonic stem-cell research".
- August 3, 2001: "Stem cells help heal paralyzed rats".
- August 9, 2001: "Did President Bush Make the Right Decision on Embryonic Stem Cell Research?" (Larry King Live transcript).
- Time Warner's Pathfinder site has these page about Christopher Reeve:
- AT&T have the following web pages about Christopher Reeve:
- WCCO Channel 4000 News has the following pages on Christopher Reeve:
- Tulsa World Online has the following web pages on Christopher Reeve:
- The Detroit News has the following articles on Christopher Reeve:
- June 2, 1996: "Reeve heads to Puerto Rico for paralysis foundation".
- October 8, 1996: "Television Preview: In his HBO special, Reeve seeks your understanding, not 'Pity'".
- February 25, 1997: "Newsmakers: Reeve in high-tech 'Rear Window'?".
- February 26, 1997: "Television Highlights" Inside The Actors Studio in the fifth paragraph (photo of Dana and Chris).
- April 6, 1997: "Grand Hotel Dedicates A Room For Charity".
- April 18, 1997: "Reeve's new direction".
- June 6, 1997: "Reeve, Brady: Lift cap on health insurance benefits - 6/6/97" (with photo of Chris where you can see Dana in the background).
- October 30, 1997: "Disability Today: Christopher Reeve a true 'Superman'".
- Nov. 6, 1997: "Success lies in your heart, mind, and spirit, actor Reeve says".
- March 23, 1998: "Search for cures belongs in private hands".
- The Ultimate TV web site has the following articles about Christopher Reeve:
- The OnLine O'Collegian: The Online Edition of Oklahoma State University's Student Newspaper The Daily O'Collegian reports:
- The Dana Alliance for Brain Initiatives has these articles on Christopher Reeve:
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Online has the following pages on Christopher Reeve:
- The following articles can be found at The Florida Times-Union:
- The Daily News has the following relevant information:
- The Cavalier Daily has the following relevant articles:
- CANOE (Canada's Web Site) Christopher Reeve Archive.
- The Guardian has these Christopher Reeve related articles:
- Injersey Online (do a Story Search for "Christopher Reeve" to find the following articles:
- August 9, 1998 - Home News Tribune: "RU doctor preaches message of hope on spinal-cord injuries" by Diane Herbst
- November 9, 1998: "The give and take of care giving"
- December 3, 1998: "Romance important part of life" by Linda Walls
- December 5, 1998: "Walls fall for beginning of Rutgers spinal-injury lab" by Diana Herbst
- December 6, 1998: "Reeve dedicates new Rutgers lab"
- BBC News has the following information:
- BBC Online has the following Christopher Reeve related articles:
- Ananova.com has the following reports on Christopher Reeve:
- The Ottawa Citizen website has the following article:
- i c Showbiz.com has the following articles:
Back to the top
Organisations | Archives | pre-1995/1995
Democratic Convention Speech on August 26, 1996
1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001
Movie/TV Links | Colleagues | Other Relevant Sites
News Reports | Biography | Fundraising | Online Shop | Autobiography
Movie Reviews | Contact Info | Have Your Say | Photo Gallery | Song Lyrics
Transcripts | Mailing Lists | Interviews | Other Websites | About Us | Search
This page is Copyright © 1999-2008, Steven Younis. All Rights Reserved
Jump to Steven Younis' unofficial Superman Homepage