Other Websites: 1997
Please Note: All links to external web pages (i.e. Not within this site) will be opened up in a new Browser Window on top of the Christopher Reeve Homepage. Once you've finished reading the external web page, all you need to do is close that Browser Window and the Christopher Reeve Homepage will still be there.
Back to the top
- The Standard-Times - January 14, 1997: Fund-raising Concert (photo).
- Ability Magazine - February, 1997: "Jane Seymour, the Quinntessensial Woman" (Jane discusses people who oppose Chris' work for a cure in the second half of the article).
- Column by Dr. Laura Schlessinger - March 14, 1997: "We should envy those who face bad situations with grace".
- Lubbock Avalanche-Journal - April 8, 1997: "Paralysis Didn't Hinder Reeve in Directing Film".
- Lubbock Avalanche-Journal - April 10, 1997: "Reeve breaks arm in fall".
- "Healing Direction: Reeve directs first television film".
- New Standard - April 19, 1997: "Reeve set for debut as director" by Jennifer Bowles.
- US Magazine - May 1997: "Christopher Reeve - Two years after the tragic accident that left him a quadriplegic, the actor turns director with a movie for HBO".
- Hollywood Online - RealAudio: "Glenn Close on being directed by Christopher Reeve in her new project". (36.7 secs.).
- Berliner Morgenpost Online: May 18, 1997 - "'Supermans' Sehnsucht nach einer Unmarmung" (with photo and link to story).
- Hollywood Online - The Press Room: Christopher Reeve gets his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- May 1997: Role Models on the Web (Christopher Reeve)
- National Organization on Disability Press Release - June 3, 1997: "Christopher Reeve Named Vice Chairman Of The National Organization On Disability".
- Committee on Labor and Human Resources - June 4, 1997: Labor Committee Press Release.
- The Health Care News Server - June 5, 1997: "Superman wants 1% taxon health care providers".
- Chicago Tribune - June 8, 1997: "New Hope for the Paralyzed" by Ronald Kotulak.
- The Daily Reporter - "Reeve: Ohio a leader in hiring people with disabilities"
- June 1997: American Physical Therapy Association Inc. "Nothing Is Impossible". An Interview With Christopher Reeve.
- SLUCare News Release June 1997: "Christopher Reeve To Speak At Benefit Dinner, Appeals To St. Louisans To Help Find a Cure For Spinal Cord Injury" (with photo).
- The Mining Company - July 24, 1997: "Christopher Reeve Update".
- Extracts from the Independent - 6th June 1995, and The Sunday Times - 12th August 1997 (photos).
- The CORD (SCI Support Net) - September 12, 1997: "Reeve-Irvine Research Center Opens".
- UCI Media Release - Sept. 14, 1997: "1997 Christopher Reeve Research Medal awarded to Salk Institute neuroscientist Fred H. Gage".
- Saint Louis University SLUCARE - October 5, 1997: "A Step In The Right Direction: Christopher Reeve Brings Words of Encouragement to St. Louisans".
- Grand Connections - November 1997: "Christopher Reeve Honored at Benefit for Spinal Cord Research".
- ABCNEWS.com - December 20, 1997: "Superman's Cape Tops Auction".
Organisations | Archives | pre-1995/1995
Democratic Convention Speech on August 26, 1996
1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001
Movie/TV Links | Colleagues | Other Relevant Sites
News Reports | Biography | Fundraising | Online Shop | Autobiography
Movie Reviews | Contact Info | Have Your Say | Photo Gallery | Song Lyrics
Transcripts | Mailing Lists | Interviews | Other Websites | About Us | Search
This page is Copyright © 1999-2008, Steven Younis. All Rights Reserved
Jump to Steven Younis' unofficial Superman Homepage