Other Websites: 1996
Please Note: All links to external web pages (i.e. Not within this site) will be opened up in a new Browser Window on top of the Christopher Reeve Homepage. Once you've finished reading the external web page, all you need to do is close that Browser Window and the Christopher Reeve Homepage will still be there.
Back to the top
- The Nando Times - January 17, 1996: "Christopher Reeve back in hospital".
- UCI News - January 24, 1996 Features: "Spinal Cord Research Funded".
- "Committing to a Cure" by Ben Reeve.
- February 10, 1996: "Health-Care Problems Still With Us" by Hillary Rodham Clinton.
- AM Technologies February 25, 1996 article: "Equipment eases adjustment for paralyzed actor Reeve" from the Boston Sunday Globe.
- Eshoo Introduces the Christopher Reeve Health Insurance Reform Act, Pushes Overall Health-Care Reform.
- Congress bill - March 6, 1996: "Christopher Reeve Health Insurance Reform Act of 1996".
- David Siegel's Journal - March 21, 1996: "Nerve Endings".
- The Nando Times - March 26, 1996: "Reeve urges Hollywood to focus on social issues".
- i c Showbiz.com - March 27, 1996: "The Bravehearts".
- FRAZIER MOORE - April, 1996: "Oscarcast not good enough--or bad enough, either".
- Hollywood Online - RealAudio: "Robin Williams on dinner with Christopher Reeve: early 1996". (2 mins, 23.9 secs).
- UCI Journal - Spring 1996: "Search For A Cure" (photo and interview)
- The New York Times - April 15, 1996: "Insurance Policy's Fine Print Inspires Paralyzed Actor's Crusade" by Trip Gabriel.
- May/June 1996: The Society Speaks Out for Biomedical Research (Benjamin Reeve photo).
- Desk of Maria - June 1996: "Supporter of Chris's Good Housekeeping campaign with letter to send to Senator Arlen Spector".
- Christopher Reeve Addresses Congress Of Neurological Surgeons On Spinal Cord Injury.
- Society for Neuoscience - July/August 1996: Neuroscience Newsletter "Neuroscience Captures Congressional Spotlight During Brain Awareness Week".
- SportsLine USA - August 1996: "Opening Ceremonies: Christopher Reeve welcomes the athletes" (photo).
- WKYU-TV News Release - August 23, 1996: "Robin Williams, Debra Winger, And Christopher Reeve Will Take Viewers In The Wild On PBS This Fall, In Three Wildlife-Adventure Specials On WKYU-TV".
- August 1996: E! Online - The Hot Spot - Features - Christopher Reeve.
- The Equestrian Times: "Christopher Reeve Appointed as Honorary Chairman".
- Shepherd Center - Cinical Review (photo of Chris talking with Shepherd President and CEO Gary Ulicny,Ph.D.)
- UCI Press Release for September 15, 1996: "Swiss Neuroscientist Martin E. Schwab Wins First-Ever Christopher Reeve Research Medal".
- September 1996: Christopher Reeve Does Toronto.
- UCI News - September 25, 1996: Features "Christopher Reeve" (with photo) and also an article titled: "Stars Come Out For Christopher Reeve".
- "Christopher Reeve: Back in business" by Michael Blowen.
Organisations | Archives | pre-1995/1995
Democratic Convention Speech on August 26, 1996
1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001
Movie/TV Links | Colleagues | Other Relevant Sites
News Reports | Biography | Fundraising | Online Shop | Autobiography
Movie Reviews | Contact Info | Have Your Say | Photo Gallery | Song Lyrics
Transcripts | Mailing Lists | Interviews | Other Websites | About Us | Search
This page is Copyright © 1999-2005, Steven Younis. All Rights Reserved
Jump to Steven Younis' unofficial Superman Homepage