Other Websites: 2000
Please Note: All links to external web pages (i.e. Not within this site) will be opened up in a new Browser Window on top of the Christopher Reeve Homepage. Once you've finished reading the external web page, all you need to do is close that Browser Window and the Christopher Reeve Homepage will still be there.
Back to the top
- Los Angeles Times - January 5, 2000: "For Dana Reeve It's Been a Super Effort at Coping" by Beverly Beyette.
- The Guardian - January 22, 2000: "Emotional Reeve has his 'ultimate goal' in sight".
- January 23, 2000 - BBC News: Reeve on Breakfast With Frost - Complete transcript.
- USAToday.com - January 28, 2000: Nuveen: Christopher Reeve Walks (RealVideo).
- Toledo Blade - February 7, 2000: "A Vision, Nothing More".
- Business Week - February 11, 2000: "Christopher Reeve's Super Bowl Ad Scored A Touchdown".
- San Francisco Chronicle - February 13, 2000: "Reeve Ads Can't Work Magic" by Susan Parker.
- Asbury Park Press - February 19, 2000: "Reeve Ad Gives Hope" by Kevin J. Hoagland.
- Chicago Sun-Times - February 20, 2000: "Don't Tread on Our Hope".
- The Washington Post - February 22, 2000: "Striking A Nerve".
- The Vancouver Sun - February 22, 2000: "Top B.C. Spinal Cord Researcher Heading to Elite US Centre".
- Business Week - February 23, 2000: "Readers Respond To The Christopher Reeve Column".
- Spinewire - March 12, 2000: Several articles from Colorado newspapers about Chris Reeve's visit there.
- USA Today - March 13, 2000: "Symbol of Hope, Optimism, Reeve Pitches Products for Several Firms" by Bruce Horovitz.
- Vail Valley Foundation - March 14, 2000: "Kelsey Grammer, Jane Seymour and Scott Wolf Help Raise Half Million Dollars For Christopher Reeve Paralysis Foundation".
- San Diego Union-Tribune - March 23, 2000: "Actor Christopher Reeve receives service award at UCSD function" by David E. Graham.
- Environment News Service - March 27, 2000: "Reeve Looks to Biotechnology for Spinal Cord Cure" by Michael Vatalaro.
- The Lycos Network - March 28, 2000: "Reeve Looks to Biotech for Cure" by Environment News Service.
- The Boston Globe - March 26-28, 2000: Several articles about Christopher Reeve's speech before the Bio2000 Conference.
- The Guardian - March 29, 2000: "Reeve Plea for End to Biotech Secrecy" by James Meek.
- Spinewire Research Forum - April 27, 2000: "Testimony By Christopher Reeve on Embryonic Stem Cell Research on April 26, 2000" including comments by Dr. Wise Young and several articles from the Washington Post.
- Wired News - April 29, 2000: "Scientists Honor Creation" by Mark K. Anderson.
- Reuters - May 8, 2000: "Disney, McDonald's honor can-do kids".
- The City Review - May 8, 2000: "Helping: Art Moves To Benefit The Cure" (with photos).
- America Online Chat with Christopher Reeve - July 6, 2000: Transcript.
- USA Weekend - August 13, 2000: "Who's News" (Christopher Reeve answers questions about his political views) by Evelyn Poitevent.
- Larry King Live - August 15, 2000: Interview with Christopher Reeve (scroll halfway down).
- The Ottawa Citizen - September 3, 2000: "Reeve to attend Ottawa fund-raiser" by Tony Lofaro.
- The Digital Collegian (Penn State) - October 13, 2000: "Reeve maintains optimistic outlook" by Kathy Hsieh and Annalisa Mendoza.
- The Early Show - October 31, 2000: "Christopher Reeve Talks Politics".
- i c Showbiz.com - November 27, 2000: "Superman helps Liam Walk".
- i c Showbiz.com - December 27, 2000: "Good news for Superman".
Organisations | Archives | pre-1995/1995
Democratic Convention Speech on August 26, 1996
1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001
Movie/TV Links | Colleagues | Other Relevant Sites
News Reports | Biography | Fundraising | Online Shop | Autobiography
Movie Reviews | Contact Info | Have Your Say | Photo Gallery | Song Lyrics
Transcripts | Mailing Lists | Interviews | Other Websites | About Us | Search
This page is Copyright © 1999-2008, Steven Younis. All Rights Reserved
Jump to Steven Younis' unofficial Superman Homepage