Other Websites: 1998
Please Note: All links to external web pages (i.e. Not within this site) will be opened up in a new Browser Window on top of the Christopher Reeve Homepage. Once you've finished reading the external web page, all you need to do is close that Browser Window and the Christopher Reeve Homepage will still be there.
(Also look in Autobiography "Still Me" for relevant links).
Back to the top
- Christopher Reeve: Yesterday & Today - A Hero for all Time.
- Akron Beacon Journal - February 27, 1998: "Profile in Courage".
- The Star-Ledger - February 28, 1998: "An all-star lineup joins Christopher Reeve in a primetime fund-raiser".
- Historia de un paciente: Christopher Reeve mas un superhombre - March 1998 (with photo and links).
- The Shawnee News-Star Online - March 20, 1998: "Christopher Reeve: Spending on health research can save billions".
- The New HealthExtras Benefit Program (with photo and video).
- Dagbladet - April 28, 1998: "Supermann ville de" (with photo).
- USA Today - May 4, 1998: "Reeve Maintains a Steely Determination" and "Scientists make strides in nerve research".
- US News & World Report - May 11, 1998: "Reeve's super struggle: The movies' Man of Steel fights for the day he can walk again" and "Grace under pain: Science is coming closer to a cure for spinal injuries".
- The University of Virginia Video Library has "Valedictory Exercises Highlights - May 16, 1998" as well as highlights from "Spinal Cord Injury in the Year 2005". Reeve and Dr. John Jane are among the panalists in the latter.
- The Age - June 7, 1998: "Beyond hope, the man who fell to" by Roger Franklin.
- Governor Pataki Press Release - July 14, 1998: "Governor: New Law Creates Spinal Cord Research Trust Fund".
- The Ragged Edge - July/August 1998: "Christopher Reeve on disability show plugs N.O.D., talks cure".
- San Jose Mercury News - September 23, 1998: "Reeve's message of recovery" by Glenn Lovell.
- BBC News - November 11, 1998: "Reeve's breath-taking movie return" (fifth story down with photo).
- San Francisco Chronicle - November 20, 1998: "A Hallmark Evening of Fear and Family" by John Carmon.
- The Augusta Chronicle - November 21, 1998: "Classic, good spirits mark Reeves return to the screen" (with photo that enlarges).
- BBC News- November 23, 1998: "Superman makes a comeback" (with photos).
- BBC News - November 27, 1998: "Reeve's role problems" (second story with photo).
- Soap Opera Digest - November 1998: "Soap Grad Christopher Reeve Stars in Hallmark's 'Rear Window'".
Organisations | Archives | pre-1995/1995
Democratic Convention Speech on August 26, 1996
1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001
Movie/TV Links | Colleagues | Other Relevant Sites
News Reports | Biography | Fundraising | Online Shop | Autobiography
Movie Reviews | Contact Info | Have Your Say | Photo Gallery | Song Lyrics
Transcripts | Mailing Lists | Interviews | Other Websites | About Us | Search
This page is Copyright © 1999-2008, Steven Younis. All Rights Reserved
Jump to Steven Younis' unofficial Superman Homepage